We're a group of people dedicated to sourcing, roasting and distributing the best coffee we can find. We're actively hiring for the jobs listed below but if you have a passion for coffee and initiative, we'd love to hear from you.
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER: DELHI OR MUMBAI
We are looking for a talented, dynamic individual to oversee the next phase of our company’s expansion. From identifying key financial ratios to track, to establishing and maintaining relationships with external finance providers, to implementing rigorous control systems to monitor the company as it scales, the individual will be responsible for tracking the overall financial health of our company.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and monitoring key financials to keep costs tightly controlled
- Designing a thorough system to track the financial dealings of the company
- Optimising capital structures to help the company to efficiently scale whilst preserving company assets
- Providing accurate and timely reports of the financial state of the company to the CEO
- Developing relationships with commercial banks, and establishing and managing lines of credit
- Qualified CA, CFA or Finance MBA with a sound understanding of Indian Accounting practices, preferably with previous corporate finance experience
- Highly commercially minded, with a systematic approach to designing financial control systems
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
FOOD TECHNOLOGIST: MUMBAI and DELHI
As a food technologist, it is your job to make sure products are produced safely, legally and are of the quality claimed. You could be involved in developing the manufacturing processes and recipes of drink products and may work on existing and newly-discovered ingredients to invent new recipes and concepts.
You will often work closely with the product development teams to help deliver recipes.
Some food technologists are involved in conducting experiments and producing sample products, as well as designing the processes and machinery for making products with a consistent flavour, colour and texture in large quantities. This must be done within a strict and ever-changing regulatory framework around the treatment of foodstuffs. For this reason, you are responsible for keeping up to date with relevant legislation.
The work may involve building relationships with suppliers and customers, as well as ensuring products are profitable.
- End-to-end development of ready to drink coffee beverage. Develop and test recipes, ingredients and production methods to maintain quality and extend shelf life.
- Working In cooperation with the coffee roasting team to develop new coffee products
- Develop new products / uses for coffee production by-products including chaff and spent coffee grounds
- Oversee and maintain compliance with all relevant food safety guidelines.
- Train staff to ensure high quality standards are met consistently
- Sc/ B.Tech Agriculture, Biochemistry, Botany, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Microbiology
- 2-5 years’ experience in product development/quality assurance for food production
- Knowledge of the statutory requirements in food is a must.
- Experience with dairy a plus
- Should have good interpersonal skills to liaise with the government bodies to get compliance for new products
TECHNOLOGY LEAD: MUMBAI OR DELHI
We are young, growing coffee company and want to incorporate technology in to everything we do. We're looking for someone to help create a technology-first coffee company.
Lead the architecture and development of tech systems covering the following high-level application areas:
- Interface with coffee production machines. Aid in creating and monitoring roast manifests. Develop systems to gathering, analyzing and disseminating key QC variables. Developing systems to improve traceability of each product to farm level.
- Order management system deeply integrated with web storefront and backend inventory system. Extensible to cater to current and future sales models.
- Select, develop and/or modify software programs to cover CRM, Accounting, ERP, Logistics, etc.
- Oversee continuous evolution of website and development own platform
- Oversee development of mobile solutions (app or mobile site) for customer ordering of both roasted and brewed coffee
- Oversee the development of performance dashboard that tracks and disseminates key metrics on production, sales and delivery.
Typically the individual will posses 8-10 years of experience in developing web-based apps and is very conversant with API integration for the purpose of automation.
Specific skill and expertise requirements are:
- Technology Stack: LAMP / MEAN stack
- Working with systems infrastructure & dependencies for all related software
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases. MySQL/ NoSQL/MongoDB
- API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Angular.js
- SCRUM / Agile Project management knowledge:
- creating technical specifications and architecture documents,
- managing a project timeline
- Experience in working with cross platform mobile technologies
- Familiarity with Shopify/OpenCart app development is warmly welcomed